Insiders, page-17

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Lets get it straight,the bad relations and the loss of Australia's trade in many sectors with China, was not caused by any other than our stupid f*ing politicians with their loud stupid dumbassed mouths ! Our Politicians did not request an inquiry from China.....They DEMANDED it ,.....got that ...they DEMANDED it from our biggest trading partner. How stupid and dumb is that and that cartoon re SAS well tell me that those things did not happen. They were offered to show cause as to why they should not be kicked out of the service and none could.and none did! Now why would that be?

We are treating China just like our White Colonialist forefathers did with the Aborigines when they stole their country by force.
    Our politicians are behaving with a sense of entitlement and delusional superiority against a country that has arguably the most powerful military in the world ,. Does it get any dumber and stupider than that ?

By the way I'm an ex service man so just back off on me and remember ,the way Wars are started, in the most part, by Politicians...... but they don't ever do the dying. If they had to fight on the field there would never be wars..........ever !
    If you are a wine maker ,lobster fisherman,barley producer ect....etc you must surely cringe when our politicians open their stupid mouths and send you bankrupt...destroy your long built up business just by flapping their mouths at China, and they could not give a f* about you because no matter what happens they will still get their fat cat salaries and massive superannuation and hundreds of perks that you and i will never see.

Yes Politicians,many of them, do a lot of good things but when they f* up they do it Big Time.

What do these stupid politicians want? a f*ing war ? because that it seems to me,that is the way they are going.

How many industries will have their trade stopped this week Mr Prime Minister.

God help us all !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.