UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Is there anything in the public domain to lend credence to the...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Is there anything in the public domain to lend credence to the rumblings that April is a target for some positive news?

December 19, 2012

"This customer is just one of many pharmaceutical companies that are selecting our devices to enable or enhance the delivery and commercial success of their injectable therapies. As I stated during our recent Annual General Meeting, there is a tremendous amount of business activity now occurring across our commercial pipeline. In the last month alone, we have held meetings with senior executives from more than a dozen pharmaceutical companies as part of advanced, ongoing discussions that relate to every device platform across our portfolio.

We look forward to announcing the formalization of many of these commercial relationships in the weeks and months ahead," Mr. Shortall concluded.

...lol, god bless him he continues to be more Demtel salesman than Medical Device CEO...but I am still here and open to news that will change my desire to jump ship when the pain isnt so bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.