SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Westcott,Take heart, many, many of us appreciate your efforts. I...

1. 334 Posts.
    Westcott,
    Take heart, many, many of us appreciate your efforts. I too (as do many others) do this type of research (not just on SDL) but don't post as I'm not sure we learn too much more. It's said SDL is a strategic play, but it only becomes so once the Cameroon and Congo governments have gouged as much as they can for both themselves and as an afterthought their countires. Whether that gouging is done with the Chinese directly (to SDL shareholders detriment) or with the Company directly, is yet to be seen. I get the distinct impression that the Ministerial Committee is large as there are so many of them with thier hands out for a cut not so that things are done properly. Once that is done, if it is done, and conventions are issued then the strategies start to play out.
    Once again, we appreciate your efforts. I think there is no so much apathy out there as an feeling of being resigned to accepting whatever the market does to us. There are so many positives about this resource/company that inevitably forces much larger than any of us will deal the cards.
    All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.