SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

insight into hanlong , page-29

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi andres.

I think I have found an explanation for the rail link-ups.

Nouvelles 13/04/09.
    The construction of the railway line as well as access routes will encourage tourism in the region which is rich in wildlife,especially the lowland gorillas.
    The access rail lines/spur lines will enable tourists to get to the nature reserves that the SDL rail corridor goes around and between in places.

South Korea to help in Cameroon.September 21st 2009.RailwaysAfrica.com.
    The South Korean consortium is to undertake feasibility studies and produce a National Railway Master Plan for Cameroon,in terms of a 13 month contract signed on September 10th. between the Ministry of the Economy,planning,and regional development (MINEPAT) on one hand,and the Korea Port Engineering Corporation,Chung-Suk Engineering Company Limited,the Korean Transport Institute and the Korean Rail Network Authority.The plan will be used as a guide in modernising the country's railways.According to ministry secretary-general Roger Mbassa Ndine,the objective is to build lines to all parts of the country.The Project,he explained,is in line with government intentions to"lift the country's railway system to international standards" by 2035.The studies will be funded from Cameroon's 2009 and 2010 public investment budget.

These as you can see are all old reports I had in my research files.
    I have a couple of other reports on my desk,I will keep going over other printed matter in folders I have if needed.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.