CMW 2.38% 43.0¢ cromwell property group

Insight Magazine, page-2

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    I Thought it was quite a good read. The content of the Australian Office article was thought provoking. I did not agree with all of it. For the time being I think that the majority of office tenants have their toes in the water. Time will tell where the balance between the pre-covid and current return to the office level lies. Those employers trying to enforce a return of all workers to the office are facing some resistance. I am old school so I believe that the office atmosphere and environment is much more conducive of productivity, innovation and efficiencies in accepting changes which might be required. It may be possible to extract these qualities by having say one or two days in the office which would mean that current office space or near is still required. However in my latter years I have steered towards more sustainability within society and saving two or three days of travel a week is a great energy saving and cost reduction - so it is the flexible home/office balance I would prefer. Might mean less office space required eventually but it will take a few years to work through the system - that sort of change does not come quickly obviously otherwise it would have begun to rear its head already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.126B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $1.343M 3.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17058 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 148908 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.