OGI 0.00% 0.5¢ ogi group ltd

Well ian2382000, all I can say is the gravy train continues to...

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Well ian2382000, all I can say is the gravy train continues to roll down the tracks and there are many many gravy trains in the ASX. In this market where the only real funding is from cap raising, its time something was done to protect the person who bought their ticket with hard earnt funds. Bugger the story and the hype....if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Be very very careful where you put your money. Alarm bells always rang when mgmt hardly owned any shares themselves. Look at the mgmt or lack of it, look at their holding or lack of it, and always always consider that a 100% loss is probable. Never say it aint going to happen becuase when you do that, it usually does. So many lessons to be learnt but hey there are suckers born every minute and new names emerge out of old ashes only to continue to same old story in many cases. This isnt the first time its happened and it probably wont be the last. So, is there any money left? Probably not. Do they still have bills to pay?. Probably do. But wait in 12mths time there will be new people on this forum saying how good things are going to be and I bet you they will probably be selling as others are buying. Oh what twisted webs we weave. The challenge is to see through it all. The real damage to the personal lives of those who believed will never be displayed, they will just take a generation to recover if ever at all. Its very very sad. ALL ABOVE IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.