DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Insights (request)

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I'm new to DTS and purchased a small bundle as a speculative investment because I skimmed a few documents and saw that major fast food chains were starting to adopt DTS technology. I saw that after the pilot program was delivered to Dominos in Singapore it is being rolled out to all stores - which is an excellent testimony for the quality of the technology. It looks like there is a MOU with large fast food chains in the USA but nothing has eventuated yet. Even if it did, the $400 /month per store isn't going to make massive returns for the company.

Excuse the ramble, it is just to provide some context of my understanding. My question is that DTS was trading at roughly 0.30 at the end of Jan 2018 and now is trading at 0.15. What has happened? I've seen notices indicating the director is accumulating stock, but nothing that would result into the halving of the SP.

I got in at 0.16 and think it is a bargain. I could be wrong. I'm happy to get out at 0.15 if the evidence says I've made a mistake. Anyone got some insights?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.