OCV octaviar limited

Thanks OzKorda Mentha 333 forensic supposedly gun audit team...

1. 525 Posts.
    Thanks Oz

Korda Mentha 333 forensic supposedly gun audit team were one of the three Auditors i had in mind regarding my previous post. The other two were KPMG and Deloits
    If you recall they certified the PIF RBOS loan a completely valid transaction .How anybody with access to the PIF files and an objective mindset could miss a 147 million loan transaction that was actually used to pay out the Fortress loan and other MFS debts within 24 hours is inconceivable. These transactions would have left an unmistakable forensic trail though bank account records and the loans involved to the various funds ,particularly the Maximum Yield Fund (MYF) which ASIC now states never occurred .Of course Korda Mentha were only interested in a substantial fee( many millions )which they made certain they received although OCV was already insolvent- by just the miserly sum of a few hundred million dollars !!! .This is indefensible incompetence on a gigantic scale and beggars the imagination . Korda Mentha should be sued by PIF investors for negligence , because had they exposed the PIF fraud the subsequent repayment to RBOS and destruction of our fund by the fire sales of assets , could have been negated as a criminal and therefore voidable transaction .
    I personally had a meeting with a ASIC staffer , where i pointed out that this transaction had to be a fraud , We knew that the MYF had to be involved somehow , but this was because we fortuitously had in our action group one of only nine members . who were invested in the MYF and just about every other fund in OCV . I can vividly recall writing to ASIC ( one of many letters ) stating that 147 million dollars had disappeared from the " face of the earth". It was only after about 18 months and three Audits confirming the loan as authentic ,that a light bulb suddenly went off and ASIC actually started to interview people involved with OCV under a special clause whereby evidence given cannot be used against them in court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.