GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

Red,Jimcross was obviously just having a bit of fun.I though it...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Red,

Jimcross was obviously just having a bit of fun.

I though it was quite topical given what transpired today on PLT. Whilst harmless fun, it is possibly a taste of what could be the future for the GBI forum. The more you guys frolic in PLT, the more that will come over here to play a similar role.

(Thanks again to Bochman for providing a voice of reason.)

You might say that GBI have nothing to worry about, and therefore no one will have anything to say with substance that could bite or be taken seriously, but it is merely early days for yet another biotech.

Talking of which, from your post:
    >>>>>
    "d) also unlike PLT, GBI has not tried & failed to achieve certain milestones in a particular timeframe thus losing the confidence of the market."
    <<<<<<

It hasn't had time to try and fail yet. If GBI manage to do everything they say they will, on the timescale they envisage, it would have to a huge exception to the rule in the biotech space. The U.S. trading-early pre FDA approval / loophole thing was already the first disappointment (not GBI's fault, but often it never is with these kinds of companies).

I haven't commented on what Bochman originally picked up as a negative in the recent ASX release, because it seemed like a relatively minor slippage (assuming their release is to be believed and it's not just spin).

GBI have the benefit of the doubt for now ... early days ... time will tell.

Also:
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    "This is in direct contrast to Decan & my contributions on the pLT thread, which are sometimes inflammatory but always with substance"
    <<<<<<<<<<<

Have a read of what Decan has posted over the past few months, and tell me you stand by the word 'always' in the later part of that sentance. Also, do you believe that ALL of your posts on PLT are with substance? I'm not saying otherwise in your case, but asking the question nonetheless.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.