GBI 0.00% 16.0¢ genera biosystems limited

insolvency, page-7

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Yes, Decan, I did read it.

A good start, good effort. Number 1 part A (part B will be the valuation on the basis of trade sale, as offered by you and requested by Bochman for starters), of a 4-part series. I'm not sure if I included competitive pressures from existing and new entrants ... that might need to be a 5th.

I noted a number of very high percentage assumptions in amongst the assumptions, but I'll bring those up on the original thread.

In the meantime, remember not to muck around with peoples names (as you've done twice now with JimCross) ... I quote the following from the moderator's comments from your last suspension:

"Flaming. Not using posters correct name."

Also, whilst you would probably enjoy the GBI thread turning into a slanging match from PLT forum users coming over and attempting to do what you do over there, I'm not sure Red, Bochman and Liqcrisis would ... I certainly wouldn't. It is currently simple, straight to the point and uncluttered, containing posts from those genuinely interested in the company, not just out to butt heads. Let's keep it that way if possible.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.