CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Insolvent next move, page-3

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593

Kat Gap was always uneconomic, Sons of Gwalia, lightly drilled it & sold it on. CLZ grades at about 1.2 gpt. But they got to move about 10 meters of overburden to get to the mineralized material. If it graded 20 GPT it would probably be economic. Look at what they have done with it, sweet stuff all . Dug a decline , took out a bit & dumped it on a from pad.
    Obviously Dean is a lot more interested in Forestania . He might think there is a lot more gold there, but it's still grading not much. Anyway, Dean gets half a mill a year, for NOT producing gold, and just doing a bit of panning, The question is, how long can CLZ go on for.?
    Kat Gap would have to be monstrous to justify a mill, and even then I don't think it would be economic. Gold Road graded 1.2 GPT and that is a monster operation. The difference is that GOR removed the overburden & it goes down uniformly & continuously for more than a mile. They got a $800 million mill provided by an international miner Gold Fields . One needs a full-blown mill to mine low-grade, then huge haulage trucks.
    Looking forward, I cannot see this AUresources delivering. Let's see if they pay the one million dollars & then the other 9 million.
    CLZ has been baiting multi-baggers with Gunna do this and gunna do that , Isn't it about time they achieved something other than share issues & consolidations.
    Sorry for scaring off Daft Garf - i found him quite entertaining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.