WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Kiwiboy, like you I’m way too deep with prl. I really want to...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Kiwiboy, like you I’m way too deep with prl. I really want to get to the bottom of well2. I will even risk my wife extra savings for the CR. But problem is that these bastards cannot even guarantee when they get the $4.5m they will drill down the bottom of well2. Note that half the funds will be used to pay creditors and driller. Only 3 days they are committed to well2. And only if everything goes smoothly then they will continue to drill. But I can guarantee it won’t be smooth again the third time because the remaining half of $4.5m goes to working capital such as paying management fat arses. So that means what ever little is left for the actual drilling won’t be much. So we may not see the bottom of well2. Unless by some miracle we hit oil before cash runs out otherwise they will make up some shit and everything will stop because of lack of funds. Man I wish some big shareholder can straighten out these bunch of losers. I cannot believe I invested into a company where shareholders don’t have a voice in management. I always thought that management does not own the majority shares. Damned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.