GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Insolvent trading claim and related entities

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am going to keep it short and simple, I am seeking answers.

Administration report outlines this regarding :

"However, the Act provides various defences for Directors where their conduct is reasonable. In this regard, the Directors have asserted that from March 2018 they had enacted a restructure plan that falls within the Safe Harbour provisions of the Act, which provide the Directors a defence against an insolvent trading claim."

Can anyone on the forum tell me if we were ever told that the company was undergoing a restructure plan because we were likely trading insolvent?

What is the relationship between New Moonie Petroleum and any directors? I am questioning if funding arrangements by related entities or non-related entities for that matter were genuine, or is there any possibility they were enacted only to give the appearance of 'reasonable conduct' to avoid directors being faced with an insolvent trading claim. If New Moonie is a related entity to a director, then surely the director would have had the knowledge of financial capacity of New Moonie, because New Moonie was labelled as a potential funding saviour but backed out too. Also, relating CER Turkey, the agreement was signed, then terms were being negotiated later? I have only experienced the agreeing to terms before signing a contract.

I am simply seeking clarification.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.