AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Inspirational leader and man!

1. 616 Posts.
    I know @pintohoo already posted it, but I just want to add something here to all of us people in this forum.

This man, our CEO is by far one of the most inspirational men and leaders I have ever met. He rides 160KMs only 2 months ago supporting injured veterans, then he goes out and runs a 40 Km USMC marathon, which after my research i find to be the second largest marathon in the US (Next to the Boston).............. He runs with marines and army and navy people as well as others.

Just to shed some light on the photo of the man that NC was pictured with, I rang NC (and actually stayed up through the early hours of the morning to track him and then ring him after)....... and the guy he is with was a disable runner (veteran from Atlanta). He stumbled next to NC, with 15Km to go. NC picked him up ran the whole way with him............

Then NC goes home and gets ready to work for the big release.

Its unbelievable that ANYONE can have the disrespect and rudeness to to go after NC personal. This is an inspirational leader, and unbelievable man an outstanding leader to bring us this far........ I wish I was as accomplished!

By the way the General was with NC and did his 8th USMC marathon.. NC is 100% in-beded into the military culture FOR SURE !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.