BCB 1.79% 5.7¢ bowen coking coal limited

inspirational , page-3

1. 568 Posts.
    It was great to see how Andrew Forrest and his team, brushed aside anyone that was unable to see (irrespective of the motive) anything positive in the world. That alone is inspirational. Although FMG naturally has 100% access to their own infrastructure, the Brazilian Government wasn't around to save them the billions they needed to source to construct new ports and rail. FMG was able to source money from the Chinese without even having any immediate sign of a resource. They weren't even able to go up to China and say, "we at least have some of the highest recorded surface sample ever known". They had nothing. Unlike FMG, CBS doesn't have to sit around in lobbies waiting to see representatives of Chinese Steel Mill's, they instead have a fully fledged Chinese State owned company structurally making up the internal workings of their Sydney office. Rest assured blood runs thicker.

When phoning the Sydney office, the Chinese person I spoke to said the CEO was the one I need to ask about any likely due dates of results. I agree news has been lacking, but believe like December to February 2013, this may prove a good time and price to top up.

I acknowledge your point on cash on hand. I believe with CBS's direct Chinese support (not too mention MB's pre Cabral day's likely financial contacts), there may be no need to CR. Either way I am more than happy.

I can assure you that if I wasn't confident, I wouldn't be in the top 20..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $156.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $98.97K 1.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1947159 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 4529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.