AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

"(There is a big player buying, that's why SP bothers to go...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(There is a big player buying, that's why SP bothers to go lower, if these were real sells then obviously SP would've gome higher for big holders to sell on higher prices NOT on lower. Lower prices doesn't interest anyone who wants to REALLY sell!)"

IGO4IT,

You keep on saying that there is a big buyer buying out there, but we haven't seen much change, if any, in the top 20 holders list as yet.

I agree that for every buyer there has to be a seller as well, but we should also see some changes in the holders list if that was the case.

My opinion is that unless AAR comes out with something, and started acting like a company should, we will not see any changes. Yes the sp will move up a bit and down a bit like it seem that it is doing for a while now, but most of the time, IMHO, it is only based on some Pump and Dump.

As for your 5 digit figure of paper losses that you mentioned just then, well consider yourself lucky. I am looking at more than a six figure amount.
    But hey, that is only some paper losses. Because the loss is not relly materialized until one has sold out.
    In the meantime, it is better that one look away until the RUDD thing settle down, or would do a backflip.

Good luck,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.