AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

hi guys,the qrtrly didn't add anything new to what we know...

1. 519 Posts.
    hi guys,

the qrtrly didn't add anything new to what we know already.

thinking that SP should be reacting to qrtrly is incorrect if you look at trading behaviour of AAR in the past!

There is a big player buying, that's why SP bothers to go lower, if these were real sells then obviously SP would've gome higher for big holders to sell on higher prices NOT on lower. Lower prices doesn't interest anyone who wants to REALLY sell!

I think that even if an announcement would come tomorrow with the news that RJ has X oz of gold & what are next steps to mining then SP won't go higher.

SP won't go higher until we start MINING Feysville, look at history & you'd realise that this is usually what happens in similar cases in AAR & similar specs.

it will go lower probably in the very short term & will get ugly & it will hurt & we're going to be frustrated like hell!!!

guess what, making money in current world of manipulations, brokers with no trading fees & bots & open ended bank accounts makes brokers do whatever they like & they want us to hurt so we sell on low so they can make money!!

if we don't sell then they don't make money & if it doesn't hurt then we won't sell!!

AAR is a gamble like all other stocks, I've lost today good 5 figure some on blue chips that were meant to be until Friday afternoon bullet proof!!!

in Actual fact, the LOWEST loss that I have at this stage is in AAR while it is the riskiest stock of all!!

so the risk in investment is like the risk of dying in a car accident, you can stay at home all the time so it never happens or you can drive the safest car in the world but when it has to happen.......it will happen!!!!

that's my opinion.

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.