I would say as precarious as it is, is that you can only live in...

1. 14,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    I would say as precarious as it is, is that you can only live in 1 house, if a housing bubble comes then it comes, at least you own your house, you sound like you are wealthy already. if the markets have a correction and your in then you will not have a good time particularly if history repeats itself.

If you stay out of everything it might be safer, if you cannot because it's too boring, then you have an addiction to risk and this leads to the question did you acquire your wealth yourself or did you inherit it..

Only invest what you can afford to lose. I find people who have lots of things and don't know what to do to make more have usually inherited it.

And lots of them lose it quickly because of bad choices because they lack the knowledge of markets an life in general ETC. If you are in the later 2nd half of your life, stop and smell the flowers, and enjoy family and friends if you have them. Because if you die rich or poor you still become just a memory of time on a headstone or plaque in a cemetery.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.