PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Not perplexed but seeking clarity around where they planned to...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Not perplexed but seeking clarity around where they planned to go with Instagram feed and if, how and when they intend to enable outward posting/social profile management across numerous similar yet different social sites. I was asking management directly about this a couple of days ago so I could get my head around that aspect. An insight into next steps if you like..

Obviously the hero of the dish currently is the messaging function (including microthreds) and the cross platform aggregation of contacts to enable a master address book. Of course Microsoft would be keen on something that can pull over one million contacts to a platform in one month from only 2,400 downloads.. They just proved it works.

I'm also willing to bet they won't be the only big players out there with an eye on bums hitting seats courtesy of both the tech itself (plus improvements such as speed of messaging through the recent addition of websockets) plus Threds invite mechanism for user attraction and growth (K factor).

I've been here since day one trading a tough trend at times.. but doing ok. I was here before the negative posters came and I'll be here after they have gone.
    Negative posters will always have something to b&tch about whether the SP is 1c or 10c or $1. It's just their nature.

As for the feedback there is a generic generated response going out to those users that send feedback to the team. Again I'd rather have them paying someone to be iterating the tech rather than responding to individual emails. 2,400 downloads.. I've sent about 15 feedback emails.. that's a waste of time to respond to each one..

I get what you are saying on the being more personal in responding but I don't think at this stage it's necessary to have someone sitting at a desk drafting response after response to individual feedback received. I would suggest that at some stage Thred will send various notifications to some/all users through their platform to communicate more personally and directly. Likely "Message from Thredquarters" style.

I think we may be about to find out how deep the rabbit hole potentially goes with Microsoft alliance.

I love this stock and I'm not afraid to admit it. It keeps throwing up opportunities. The negative posters helped Bevter myself and other holders buy up nicely at a stupidly low level of 1c............

Thanks down rampers! Keep on frowning lol
    Last edited by Boomorbust: 15/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.129M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 106116 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.