FBR 4.26% 4.9¢ fbr ltd

Instagram post - Archistruct response re: first outdoor build, page-107

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Setting up here for the Dow open the SEC has hit the Circuit breakers to stop the limit down been exceeded this is going to be ugly

FBR finished on the lows if you take out the last two weeks FBR is where it was headed anyway the market rout has nothing to do with two years a joke this is now

I suspect today we will see a very volatile session like the ftse some buying of the lows late in the session wild intraday swings oil stocks murdered in London very over sold now

metals getting the big stock to them I suspect We’d Thursday will be very strong up days on the ASX if the trading setups following the volatility play out

Banks margins squeezed big time the money to be made here long term will be in very badly beaten up
    oil and gas stocks 3-4 year view but lot to go down yet

FBR if it fails that gap at 2.4 it’s clear sailing to hit the 1.9 cents in my view in coming sessions I would say imo you will start to see sub notices come thru I simply cannot see investment in this now with global
    growth at flash point the down grades this year on the 200 will be cruel

if 2.4 goes look
    out below once into the 1s i am
    afraid it will be a mountain to climb for them with a raising inevitable at what price ?

Best go busy day coming up ok be looking for a big swing second half of the session to scalp a few points or just sit and watch the carnage

can you imagine when a million Americans have corona they are talking ten million I don’t subscribe to that if that was true there would be a shut down of every city here by the way loads of toilet paper here hand sanitizer masks

protect your selfs hedge up watch copper it’s really tanking in the futures metals are toast for some time sackings surely very soon in the Pilbara down there

Cramer in over drive love it better than Anks lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $218.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.5¢ 4.9¢ $2.797M 64.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2662853 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 149306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.