FBR 0.00% 4.1¢ fbr ltd

Instagram post - Archistruct response re: first outdoor build, page-77

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    He's hidden his previous jobs simply because there is nothing in his record to show that he should be the CEO of a global tech company.

Lets face it, he is the CEO because he is the inventor Mark Pivac's cousin. From his profile his main gig was with Border protection, own some small businesses, odd jobs here and there.

In one of the video interviews featuring the 2 of them, they mentioned at that time when FBR was in its embryonic state Mark Pivac approached him to be the CEO. Quite possibly because he had no budget and choice and can only trust a relative.

At that time, Mike Pivac was recovering at home from some injury or sugery, cant remember. But i.e. jobless.

We dont need him to be from Harvard or Princeton. But at this time, he better be a bloody good salesman. How good of a salesman is he?
    From the roadshow and AGM I attended, I can only say he is pretty eloquent.

But enough to sell a disruptive platform based robotic construction service? We will see.

If the DST, Hadrian and Waas is as good as they say with the huge demand waiting, he doesnt need to be a genius to succeed in his job.

I will cut him some slack, cos till now there isnt a final product he can actually sell. But once Display is done, Waas and the robot is out, he better prove himself.

In comparison, Mark Pivac has a specialized tech degree in Engineering, invented the DST and set up his own business before. Of the 2 Mark Pivac definitely is a much better choice for global CEO.

When the time comes, hopefully Mark Pivac becomes Global CEO if he can and is willing to trust another person to be CTO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.