LYC 1.05% $7.69 lynas rare earths limited

install the sprinkler system kooks!!!, page-16

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Great questions Timmo.

I have borrowed from your work and emailed Lynas with the following (the other questions i refer to are the ones i posted on HC Saturday which i have not received a reply to as yet @Mrs OM) and hope you don't mind Timmo?

Hi

In addition to the below questions I have a few around the 2 additional conditions imposed by AELB/Mosti if you don't mind.

Recently there was a market release stating the LAMP was 100% complete. Did this include the additional 2 conditions placed on the lamp or are they awaiting approval prior to installing what is required to meet the additional conditions?

It is very clear within the 2 new conditions that these must be met before a TOL can be issued which i am sure Lynas would be aware of.

The latest on market statement by Lynas claimed 100% completion of LAMP, does that mean the final 2 conditions have been approved and installed? If not can you please confirm what stage the 2 new conditions are at?

Ie

A. Lynas has submitted plans and awaiting approval
    B. Lynas has received approval and is now carrying out works to meet the conditions
    C. Lynas has submitted plans, completed works required for the approved plans and is awaiting AELB/Mosti to approve the construction works?

The 2 additional conditions were as below to the best of my knowledge. Can you confirm that this is all that we are waiting for now before the TOL can be issued? If not can you please advise exactly what we are now waiting for before we can commence production?

1. Lynas must submit to the board a method to immobilise radioactive elements in the residue to be disposed in the event excessive residue is stored in the Residue Storage Facility (RSF). The method is to trap radioactive elements from being released into the environment

2. Lynas must submit an “Emergency Response Plan” to control release of dust from the residue into the environment. “The Emergency Response Plan is necessary in the event the water sprinkler system fails and it should include a contingency measure to provide an alternative water source on standby at all times. ”The TOL shall only be issued by the board once Lynas has complied with all the conditions, including the two additional ones.
    Thank you for your patience and I look forward to your responses for the above questions and also for my previously submitted questions as below.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.