LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

installation, page-18

1. 1,577 Posts.
    re: where to from here ?????? Pencildick the one thing you do not deny is your motives with respect to LUM. Then you accuse others of a range of things from upramping LUM to a mispalced faith in the company. The more you do that the more I know I am right.

You dont mention that LUM is building and installing the first panel of 4TS and that it should be ready late October/early November. This will of course bring in revenues. Facts which you keep conveniently forgetting to mention. Sure It may take some time for that sign to be paid off but It will be bringing in $$$$$.

As you are fully aware the company is in its start up stage and for most companies of this nature profits/dividends take time. It is my belief that LUM will be a company that will be highly profitable and pay good dividends. This is not going to happen overnight.

So pencildick take a hike. H/C was fun last week when you were in hospital being force fed your medication. We had all the VCR protaganists to keep us amused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.