DOU 0.00% 0.3¢ douugh limited

Installs Continue to Grow Exponentially, page-20

1. 5,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I'm with accaeric, sold out this morning.

I didn't get in that early compared to many, so well done to those who were in since things were sub $0.50c.

The app is OK, not amazing in my experience - some food for thought:

Apps need to work really well for people to engage and refer: http://techcrunch.com/2013/03/12/us...nly-16-will-try-a-failing-app-more-than-twice

The Zipt TUO is entirely copied from Skype. So much so that they haven't proof read it and it still talks about sending things One Zipt Way, Redmond WA. Includes mention of all sorts of "features" that simply don't exist in Zipt! Its one thing to use something for inspiration - find and replace is another level though and IMHO shows the attention to detail and professionalism of the product. http://www.zipt.com/go/tou

Whilst they might have taken $50 000 in recharges, they don't publish their call rates in a meaningful and useful way anywhere. Something I think they really should have before their launch.

The app is generally OK, you can make calls, send SMS and it does most of what it promises. The one thing that wasn't so good (in my experience) for making good quality calls across a 2G connection. Problem is, this is the USP and only thing which was billed as making things better than its major competitors who already have the cash and virality behind them.

All this being said, there is a real possibility the SP will keep heading up today and in future. The challenge will be either the company turning users into $$$ or selling your holding before the company announces that this has proven more difficult than expected.

This is now a 100% marketing and 0% tech imho. Good luck to those remaining holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.246M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 15000357 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15116758 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.