GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

instant messaging +voip + iptv, page-2

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Interesting although I don't really understand much about this.

But let me make a few observations.

GoConnect first went live on GoTrek IPTV in early 2000 when narrowband Internet was the norm,
    Now how much did they make from this so far??

GoConnect delivers a World First
    Now we have seen a bit of this and although I have not used any of the products it would seem they do have pretty good technology, how much have they made out of this so far???

GoConnect will be working with its distribution partners in Australia, India

and China to accelerate the penetration of the new GoTrek into the Internet market.
    So are we still trying to get enough users so as to make money from advertising.

It would clearly appear that although they do come up with good technology the people running it do not have the expertise to take advantage of it.
    That may sound harsh but history says that is the reality of it.

The announcement does not give any indication of how, how much they expect to make out of it. As usual.

The announcement was flagged as price sensitive but has failed to make any difference so the market has ignored it.
    Then again the market wants to see some details.

Mobile and internet platform for gambling sounds more interesting, however that has nothing to do with the announcement.

They seem to have a V8 but only learner drivers, if they get someone who has been successful before it could all change, but it looks like their can only be one rooster in this chook house,

Another thing, I used to get an-emails when announcements were made, but not this one, so have things changed or am I blackbanned due to questions and comments that are not to someones liking.

I think GCN could be a very good investment, but history says the people running it are not capable of using the technology to produce the required bottom line.

May as well say it how it is based on facts and performances,
    has anyone here used their services, why would they not let some use it in order to show others.
    And who decides on the content, if it's not broke don't fix it, surely it is broke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.