GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

instant messaging +voip + iptv, page-5

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Alpha if you have no interest why waste your time,

Motorway, you say the GCN announcement is a good one, why is it and what is different from all the others in that how where and how much do they hope to make from this, they listed this as a price sensitive announcement???

As I said, GCN is in a growth industry, would appear to have SOME good people working for it that can produce pretty good technology, but obviously lacks good leadership and decision making from the top going by the continued failure to take advantage of it.

And yet you still come out and publicly say Richard Li provides outstanding management.

Now I have met the man several times, to my knowledge you have not.
    I have followed his stocks a lot longer than you, I have heard his predictions a lot longer,
    but this is business, the bottom line does not discriminate or favour.

You make these favourable comments about someone who has had nothing but failure in an industry that is booming in good economic conditions with outstanding technology.

Why.

And you say this is a good announcement, just like that with no reasons.

So can you explain this comment, more than because it has the word India or China in it, without a history lesson or quotes from some long dead person or that you are a long term investor as this has nothing to do with it.

Yes India and China have a lot of people, the ocean has a lot of fish too, don't mean your going to catch any,

So give us a reason why it is a good announcement, give us a reason about this "outstanding management"
    more than that they have survived,

Why do you sing their praise no matter what results they produce. Is there a reason.

You say you see no way GCN will not succeed, yes, they are in a growth industry, have good technology, good economy, everything going for it.

So why have others succeeded and they have failed, can you give us a comment on that. Who or what is at fault.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.