FAR 4.00% 52.0¢ far limited

instead of "endlessly" discussing the same topics like

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    FAR's potential take-over and/or FAR's "depressed" share-price and/or FAR's up-coming CR (sooner or later) - that all have been covered quite extensively by now (at least IMHO), I raise herewith another topic to discuss whilst we are all awaiting further good news from the JV and/or from FAR directly.

I make reference here to last year's IP's (resp. the reporting about them) and I do recall clearly that OOO in one of his excellent reports did mention that FAR's management did state that ONE of their objectives will be to do a share-consolidation exercise in order to get the FAR sp away from the "penny-stock" area and/or more clearly to aim at attracting American investors, which can only seemingly invest IF/when a share-price is above the one dollar mark.
    Will FAR therefore soon(is) do a, say, 10 : 1 or 15 : 1 or even 20 : 1 consolidation, i.e. in the not too distant future??
    Thoughts anyone?

All the best to all FAR holders.

wasa

PS: I am very, very pleased about FAR's progress and continue to see the "MONKEY year" or more aptly named "YEAR of the SENEGALESE ELEPHANTS" as an absolutely GREAT one for all FAR holders.
    As usual, JIMHO, of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.