AVM 4.17% 2.3¢ advance metals limited

BT will certaintly not give shares away, and I have no doubts it...

1. KKR
    1,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    BT will certaintly not give shares away, and I have no doubts it will be aimed primarily at the Canadians. After all, you only have to look at the 23 million shares on issue to realise there is scope of increasing the issued shares without much dilution and also increase the liquidity in that market.

I suggest that Bill would rather see a potential issue, priced higher than the Canadian prospectus price. It really will depend upon how well Anvil Management has negotiated will the Govt. Then the financial requirements will be further examined, combination of debt & equity, shareholders informed, etc,etc. This exercise won't take 5 minutes, which makes me think that the current sp weakness has little to do with this issue. But I'm only guessing.

From my point of view Anvil is right now in better shape than it has ever been. New technical staff appointed both in the DRC and Canada, Stage II revenues, very strong copper & silver prices and lack of supply, new exploration ground, Kapulo, improving political situation, Anvil is going very well.

Appreciate everyones comments.

All the best

KKR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $7.278K 316.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 207390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.