AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

Temu, why on earth, feeling so strong, haven't you sold GGG, and...

1. 150 Posts.
    Temu, why on earth, feeling so strong, haven't you sold GGG, and bought AZX. You could end up with a bigger holding and help transferring control back to GGG by accepting their offer.
    ==================================================

I work full time and don't have the facility to trade ASX via my accounts, though if I had the time I would have certainly sold half my GGG and bought AZX in the beginning. Now however I think AZX has risen on the expectation of a successful T/O and the better trade recently would be to sell AZX and buy GGG. Either way both SP?s will imo, rise significantly after the Jorc and certainly if B.Bling is consolidated into one entity.

I also noticed AZX have finally updated their website to reflect the significance of B.Bling and also have released a document quoting AZX closing price of 74c and GGG as 31.5p to support their belief that the offer undervalues AZX. The current SP's are 71c and 36p.

I am amazed they would try this somewhat misleading tactic to chose a recent all time high for AZX and a relative low for GGG to bolster their argument that the offer is inadequate. The only way to see the premium is as GGG have used, the prices on the day of the T/O, plus previous 1 and 3 month SP?s. Quite a surprising decision by BoD, it almost seems to treats their shareholders as idiots.

Temu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.