AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Well what d.ckheads they have turned out to be, basically i...

1. 170 Posts.
    Well what d.ckheads they have turned out to be, basically i agree with a few posters and personally think this management are criminals in their own right especially Peter Lloyd, the bloke is that old that he apparently can't even read the daily paper and basically can't do a deal to save himself, i understand he would sell his own mother just to make $5, yesterdays match up sell down of 4 cents just shows you how low this company is, where have the buy bids at 82, 83 and 84 disappeared to this morning and then we have another proposed sell down of another 4 cents down to 80, who in their right mind would do a 3 million share placement on this stock at 95 cents, here are some projections if further selling down on minimal bids.

Placement Holders

Share price 85 cents current loss $300,000

Share price 80 cents loss will be $450,000

Share price 75 cents loss will be $600,000

Share price 70 cents loss will be $750,000

Please not this investment was only for 3 million dollars and could have a loss of 750,000 after only 10 days, not smart investors here one would say.

Now lets remember that this placement was only 1 week ago, Mr Llyod has since granted himself an extra 2.5mil options at 50 cents, personally if i was him i would be very careful as i am quite sure those who have manipulating the market could be seriously investigated, its amazing how a couple of posters here are speculating of hot money still being in the stock and how any announcement is apparently two weeks away, also this same poster said he was selling his holding because the secretary was rude to him, seems as though a few posters on this thread stink and can be investigated just as easily to see if they have any ties with Peter Llyod and his less than honest friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.