AGY 2.35% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

There is something seriously wrong with some of the people...

1. 2,086 Posts.
    There is something seriously wrong with some of the people here.....I'm not talking about needing a chat with a health professional....I'm talking about dedicating a team, a university research group with 24hr monitoring, to see if some evaluation as to the seriousness of the illness can't be reached, in order that some treatment regime be implemented.

Fake bids and offers, whilst I'm not suggesting that this has occured here, is common practice across ALL stocks, and is not illegal.....it is up to INVESTORS to take responsibility for their actions, to do their due diligence, to determine whether a stock satisfies the criteria they set for their investment decisions....personally, I have little time to listen to the whinings of any traders....they should hardly be complaining in any case, as their approach is little more than gambling.

Nudge, your comments are baseless, speculative,and elude to the suggestion that you have little idea in regards to market dynamics.....for instance let's say that a couple of buyers had genuine bids in at the low 80's, but saw little else beneath them.....why wouldn't you pull the bid, stay offscreen and watch people (like you) panic, and offer cheaply, then come along and pick off any offerings on the cheap.....that scenario is far more likely than anything you offered.

Some of the comments made this morning though, have some merit....there are some posters here who too are incessantly posting nothing more than their own baseless speculation....then in fairness to them, this is a free and open forum, with people enjoying the luxury of commenting as such....but if anyone makes investment decisions based solely on the likes of forums such as these, they need their head examined.

If you do not like the prospects here, then sell...if you do not like the risk here, then sell....if you do not like management, and the way it goes about it's business, then sell.

It really is that simple.

Oh....and one more thing....how much has this stock appreciated in the last couple of months??!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $64.71K 769.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113177 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.