CIY 0.00% 3.6¢ city pacific limited

Even if institutions take a position here what is starting to...

1. 170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Even if institutions take a position here what is starting to concern me in this very nervous market is the fact CIY and their fund are seen to be associated, and correctly so, with that, at present, dirty word “property” and especially ”development property”.

Don’t get me wrong I think CIY is going to be a survivor in what is starting to look like a severe worldwide downturn in property in particular, and the market in general. Sentiment is without doubt negative and becoming more so each day.

It will take a great deal of ‘good luck’ and extremely prudent management from CIY to get through this. They are now putting this management to work even more so than previously.

Of course if we cut to the chase the borrowers from CIY’s fund, whoever they may be, are definitely the key to success or failure here. If the axe falls in that area then watch out.
    These borrowers are quoted as being long term return clients with obviously successful past developments. This is positive but we are now in a ‘new’ environment or at least one that has not been seen for a very long time.

Just my thoughts

rodmor

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.