WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Yes, I agree, but they were faced with a challenging situation...

1. 1,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    Yes, I agree, but they were faced with a challenging situation particularly as P&G were covering costs of all trials, production toolings etc. Millions, if not tens of millions of dollars just to get it to a point where it was commercial.

I think future deals will see the negotiating power shift more favourably toward OBJ as the technology has been validated. It was unknown (commercially) prior to P&G coming on board.

Just ponder this for the future though:

Chemist Warehouse has 330 stores in Australia. Let’s say each store sells 100 units per quarter (8 units per week) That’s 33,000 devices in a quarter through them alone. Throw in Priceline and you could double this estimate or if not, at worst confidently say the estimate above is a conservative figure for Australia wide units per quarter.

When you consider the size of Australia in comparison to Asia, US and Europe, it is easy to see 3m devices being shipped from P&G production facilities to retailers and distributors around the world in a quarter.

This is also just for Olay. We also have SK-II in Asia doing its think at potentially 0.80c to $1 per unit.

I think the next 4c will crack $1m then the one after that north of $1.5m.

Add Personalisation, more products and it is easy to see 4C’s in 2019 consistently delivering $3-4m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.