WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Institutional support / share consolidation, page-7

1. 12,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    At this stage if we were to consolidate, it would lead to a further devaluation of our holding

The overall percentage of your holding does not change during a consolidation... Everybody just ends up with 10 x less shares and the share price is 10x greater in a 1/10 reverse consolidation... The reason why, after reverse consolidation, the share price continues to depreciate in some cases is because of the company... The reason why small caps reverse consolidate is because they have lots of shares on issue, usually in the billions, like OBJ... The reason why they have billions of shares on issue is the tendency to continuously raise money to fund their operations... The reason why they need to keep funding their operations is because there is no profits... Most of the time after reverse consolidation, the profit situation does not change, and the unsuccessful companies will continue to raise capital and dilute the registry again and again until they end up with billions of shares again...

FWIW, In my opinion, I would sell into any short term rally...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.