KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Institutions/EFT are buying?

1. 2,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4290
    Strong buying over the last few days and especially today with blocks of 200000 shares and 300000 shares strongly suggests to me it is definitely some instos and/or ETF are buying into KDR.  And i am not surprised at all because on peer comparison basis, KDR is still dirt cheap compared to PLS (current MC = about $1.5bil), ORE (MC = $1.2bil), GXY (MC = about $1.5bil), even AJM also reaching MC of $778mil.  The more these stocks go up the more it opens the scope for KDR mc to further re-rate upwards.  A simple math calculation will tell you that KDR has the highest percentage of sp appreciation potential within the next 12 months.  This 12-month potential is currently at roughly 200% if compared to PLS's current MC.  If PLS mc can increase another 50% within the next 12 months, then KDR has room to appreciate %300 as it moves through the de-risk stages of DFS, off-takes, mining permits,....

Can @charlie put up some broker data please as soon as you can get hold of it.  Cheers.

Crown drink party this week Friday at 6.30pm at LUMIA BAR is nice (been to this bar many times, it has indoor section and outdoor section and as far as I know, it seems to be the most popular bar at Crown).  But if someone strongly thinks another bar is more perfect venue then please do suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.