AAQ 0.00% 0.6¢ aaq holdings limited

I am a new buyer of AAQ. The announcemnt of growing th fish for...

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I am a new buyer of AAQ. The announcemnt of growing th fish for longer does not surprise me given an article I found in the Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2006/11/26/the_next_big_fish/

(I am an online subscriber, but hopefully the link will work for other. if not, subscription to Boston Globe is free and then just search for 'barramundi' in thier site)

The article is quite long, but describes marketing managers of various restaurant chains saying that the fish were great, but needed to be larger and that that they were working with AAQ to achieve this. Quite a positive article, but it certainly flags the intention of AAQ to grow the fish bigger. THis article was from late 2006, so I hope I'm not telling you guys things you already know (if so, I'm sorry. I'm new to this thread and haven't explored all the old threads on this stock). From my perspective (I used to live in Boston) the chains they have involved are certainly the big guys over there in fish retailing and to have them working with AAQ is a very good long term sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.