SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

insto hopping aboard, page-8

1. 133 Posts.
    Has been one of the greatest success stories on the ASX in the last 18 months.

In regard to the announcement - very happy. More cheap second hand, decent quality milling equipment purchased.

One step closer to exploiting the Murchison resource base.

In my view now that the Mt Monger high grade underground has a projected life span of ten years (at present), combined with potential exploration upside, my time frame for investing has changed.

I sold all of my SLR <$1 after being a holder from 20 odd cents, fearing that DM had limited life and SLR would rely on a spattering of open cut deposits in the foreseeable future. This didn't interest me too much so I took the money and said thanks.

12 months on, have a look at the story being presented.

As a said above, having DM now at 10 years projected life is a very decent, on top of this management keep delivering what they say they will and then some (I think that's fair). There is an upgraded resource base, more capital equipment being acquired (cheaply), with the original assets and capital investment are performing very well.

Furthermore, there is no debt at all with a very healthy balance sheet, tenement acquisitions with exploration upside have been going ahead and all of this all under the framework of an economic environment that suggests that the price of gold will continue to remain quite high in the foreseeable future.

On a risk/reward basis, SLR even at >$2 still looks very healthy to me.

Exciting times, for sure.

DYOR - Peggs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.