BHP 0.05% $43.34 bhp group limited

instos and fundies primed, page-5

1. 2,473 Posts.
    partner1

Thanks for the info.

i'll be watching keenly. i'm kinda hoping for a sell off on monday for BHP as I'd like to sell and re-enter a little lower and lock in some profits at the same time, undecided at this point whether I'll do that or not. I have increased greatly in the past week my exposure to PDN so if it slides on monday (which I expect it will) that may limit what i'm prepared to do so i've got lots of contingencies i'm looking at.

regards ZFX, i noted an article in the BRW recently interviewing Gailey. It was very clear he is open to being a takeover target, article did not say whether they have been approached but certainly did say he expects that may happen and he's open to the possibilites. seems to be a clever character. sorry about your source being cut off. however, looking over ZFX's current financials and capital structure, they currently have very minimal debt and are taking advantage of the dramatic rise in the price of zinc so i'd suspect any acquirer would pay a decent premium and without wanting to be specific i would hazard a guess it'd easily be over $20

anyway, i'll be watching monday morning. fortunately, my schedule this week will allow me to watch the market in the mornings, which is not always the case.

send me an email dude

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.34
Change
0.020(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $219.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.88 $43.34 $42.67 $330.0M 7.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2028 $43.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.35 15288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.