RXL 1.79% 13.8¢ rox resources limited

Instos back the Youanmi Gold Project, page-29

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    From the previous presentations, both.
    here are the notes

Mining and Metallurgical Factors
    It has been assumed that the Youanmi Near Surface Deposits will be mined by conventional open pit methods.
    Due to the depth, and the previously developed underground mine, the resource is considered suitable for underground mining by long hole open stoping.

Opportunities
    Rox considers the Project has favourable exploration upside as follows:

• Areas around the periphery of the Indicated resources that are not too deep (above -100m RL) can be infilldrilled from surface to seek to increase the Indicated resource. In particular:

o The areas between the Youanmi open-pit and Hill End/United North open pits above 250mRL;
    o The area above 250mRL below the Kathleen and Revel/Kurrajong open-pits;
    o The area below the Youanmi-Pollard open-pit between 350mRL and 250mRL, especially areas along
    strike or between the historical workings that have not been excavated;
    o The area around the Midway deposit, and
    o The area between Pollard to and including Youanmi South (Paddy’s).
    • Infill drilling would increase the quantity of shorter-range grade data resulting in improved variogram models and less smoothing of the estimated block grades and improved grade validation of the local estimate; and

• Exploration drilling of areas with sparse drilling and known mineralisation to further define further or upgrade the understanding of the mineralised zones for future mineral resources, i.e. the Satellite deposits, especially Midway and Youanmi South (Paddy’s).

January 30 Announcement probably best read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $55.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $77.01K 550.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 395660 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 924999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.