LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

instos buying?, page-3

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: instos buying?/ nkarp I think it is the time factor in this case. It took longer to get there than initially thought.

However, that is only an oncer IMHO; you could see deals quickening with the experience behind them. Also, while we are waiting, other interested parties are nearly simultaneously looking at prospective contracts:

I say that because that core list of 30 or so European sites was obtained within a relative short timespan and was produced on Sept 4.

Meanwhile new enquiries are continuiing and this list has now grown to 44 European sites:

AGM, MD's address:
    "However, by country, current transactions under negotiation represent the following: 2 additional screens in Spain –(in addition to the Maremagnum sign). 6 screens in Germany; 4 screens in Scandinavia; 8 screens in Russia (this does not include the strategically important direct sale to Pepsi in Moscow) 2 screens in Greece – (giving us an opportunity during the Olympics); 4 screens for Turkey; and a further 20 others covering the Mega and non affiliate members throughout Europe".

So, I expect much more business starting in the first quarter of next year and continuing.

They hope to debt finance the screens once the tempo increases.

From the MD:
    "The specific nature of these deals; actual locations, revenues and values cannot be released as yet for commercial reasons, but by example; the Berlin screen, expected to be operational in January, 2004, will be break even with only 15% of the available space sold".

"Yes, there is money in them screens".

LUM info:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=56268&sym=LUM#141648

It takes some patience,

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.