CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

instos taking over , page-18

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Hi Buddy,

Thank you for the Good Wishes for the Christmas Season.

I have taken on board your advice, however, I have my own Solicitor and he is backed by a
    highly respected Law Firm.

As the CuDeco Shareholder Research blog is revealing more and more discrepancies in the trading of CDU, I am loathe to go to a Civil Action until the Research is completed.

I am a firm believer in fair play and conciliation. So, I would like somebody in Authority to clear up the air in the trading of CuDeco(CDU), especially on the 18th August, 2010.

I can’t see why ASIC is not able to do an Audit of CDU trading in the light of the
    information that is available for investigation.

I am still pursuing 11 Parliamentarians (up from 10) to see if I can get a Government Enquiry into CuDeco(CDU) Trading. Surely, I can get one positive response.

The 2.5 mil. CDU short position is an indication that a pattern change has been introduced into the trading of CuDeco.

I am fascinated by the information in the CuDeco Shareholder Research, and I will certainly be using the data therein to pursue justice for the plight that occurred to CuDeco shareholders.

I wish you and your family the Compliments of the Season.

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.