VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

I don't believe so. The past week reminds me of $4.40 and $3.30...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I don't believe so. The past week reminds me of $4.40 and $3.30 behaviour. Small bounces up, giving retail traders hope, they buy in while the shorters sell to the buyers. Once the buyers run low, they start to ramp up the shorting to push down the price, scaring retail investors out which amplifiers the price down. I see it heading to low $2 by end of june. There has been no announcements in significant shareholders, if there was value here, we would had heard something by now. Also, i believe a lot of the buyers after the downgrade were short term traders who probably got signals from the RSI telling them the stock was oversold, so they bought in hoping for a 10-15% rebound. Instos would know the basic retail traders strategies and played into them. Now that they bought in around current prices, and are looking to push it lower, these short term traders will cut there losses. As i mentioned just after the downgrade, shorters would be looking to up the short positions. You can't randomly recover from a downgrade. A downgrade is a downgrade on earnings. Currently total shorted Vocus shares sits around 15.78% I don't think they are going anywhere, anytime soon. There are more downside risks that can force the share price to drop compared to upside. The only upside I see is either a taker over bid (which won't happen as PE would be weary after the downgrade and would be waiting it out) and the other upside potential would be improved earnings come full financial year (ask yourself how likely this would be). So really, the shorts only have to wait out the buyers.
    Last edited by DeltaHedge: 16/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.