re: debono-gum instructions to muslims r Snooker,By claiming...

1. 23,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    re: debono-gum instructions to muslims r Snooker,
    By claiming that history lacks relevance (refer earlier post) you are dismissing it and therefore ignoring its pertinance to the conversation.
    You continually quote historical sources from the net that support your view point.
    If not mistaken I also believe that you dismissed other posters viewpoints of history because you chose not to accept the writers views as credible.
    I hope this answers your question.

I think we all know the threat with any extremist organisation. The Brittish know all to well the ability of the IRA not to consider human life, as we all know that the Christians raped, pilaged and slaughtered in the quest of territorial globalization in the name of religion.
    We all know that we live in this country because it was forcebly taken not donated. We do not and should not apologise for it. It is done and all we can do is learn from it.
    But what lesson can be learnt...can countries be negotiated for? How much for Kaskir? Should East Timor have been given independence. Should America still be a Brittish colony?Should WA secede from the rest of Australia?

There is no absolute right and the longer history goes the more befuddled it will become. The future generations will read about it through the accounts of historians only to dismiss most of what they read because the historian offered an account of history that differed to there own interpretation of what had passed.

The hatred may be real but it is manipulated by a cause other than religion. Given the choice most would choose peace regardless of the quoting of the Koran. Those that do not follw the road of peace are the ignorant and have little choice in the paths they follow.
    Look to the leaders and their agenda and see how faith and control leads.

Have a happy new year.

debono

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.