AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

An Insulpatch listing on the Nasdaq is a no brainer if you have...

1. 72 Posts.
    An Insulpatch listing on the Nasdaq is a no brainer if you have the cash and resources to pull it off.

The current insulin market runs in excess of $ 10 Billion in annual sales per annum according to my reading of the following Wall Street Journal extract:

Sanofi-Aventis CEO Christopher Viehbacher may have been thinking along these lines when he said in a recent interview that his drug company might make a little foray into the device side of the diabetes business. Sanofi sold $4.1 billion of insulin, and almost $1 billion in other diabetes treatments, last year. Yet there are challenges to vertical integration that are unique to the diabetes business. Viehbacher and his team must proceed with care. The first challenge is the competitive terrain in diabetes. The big players in the space are Roche ($2.8 billion in annual diabetes equipment sales), Johnson & Johnson ($2.4 billion), Abbott Laboratories ($1.2 billion) and Medtronic ($1.2 billion).
    Ends
    No mention here of GlaxoSmithkline which In April 2010, got slammed with a new Congressional investigation over the safety of the diabetes drug Avandia It contributes roughly $ 3 Billion to the GSK bottom line annually.

Trandermal insulin is a superior delivery mechanism and INSULPATCH has instant branding and recognition which is important when you consider how much limited time a pharmaceutical sales rep has selling a product to an overworked Doctor in the US.

Pure market branding through innovative use of a Transdermal product should allow you to capture at least 10% of that market in the first year and you have a $1 Billion revenue stream. I'll let the brokers then add a multiple to that and live off the dividends.

Couple that with the growing market in the US which Novartis says is something like:-

The worldwide prevalence of diabetes is expected to increase by 50% (i.e. from 285 to 439 million patients) by 2030

Not a bad position to be courted by Big Pharma on the one hand and having a Nasdaq opportunity in your own right in the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 89268918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59834650 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.