LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Good point gdavid73!The nuclear plants in Germany are not...

1. 191 Posts.
    Good point gdavid73!

The nuclear plants in Germany are not insured either. Look at Fukushima. No insurance.

Why is that?

Because there is not a single insurance company being able to take the risks. For nuclear plants the bigger accident is a meltdown.

For the LAMP there is no meltdown. The risks are slow toxic contamination of thousands of people in Malaysia. After all the suffering from Bukit Merah this would be quite ignorant, should the government allow this plant to start.

As Lynas investors you should think about the probability of giving out a license before they have insured their reelection. In my opinion, they will halt the plant for a long time. Once this is out, I'm starting to take my profits.

If I'm right, Lynas will have to think about plan B: another location. More on that later.

To the rest of the people having posted ot rubbish here basically trying to tell me what do do or write I will not comment. Just one. How obsessed must someone be to wildly speculate about the time and place another poster is contributing?

regards
    Julia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.986B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $14.62M 2.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 16570 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 10909 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.