insurgents in australia, page-27

1. 592 Posts.
    re: insurgents in australia/roadking What about 1 million sudanese men,women and children that have just recently been slaughtered by malitia in africa?

What is the almighty do gooding yank doing about that one?Or do they not count because thier black?or maybe here is a better analyisis of why?maybe there is no natural resource for the yanks to get paid like iraqi oil.
    Do you start to understand the picture here?If there is no financial gain for the yanks they dont want any part of it.

Heres one more example of just recent history of our do gooding yaks.
    When Australia gave East Timor its independence for Indonesia,Johny howard asked the yanks for some help.We all know the answer to that one dont we.Sorry maybe next time.lol.

And the list goes on with the American hypocrital,double standard do as i please as it suites me attitude.

How anyone can have any faith with a country like America just blows my mind.

Its not just me as australian either,half of the american public who are actually decent people and know what thier goverment is doing feel exactly the same way.

I have met countless Americans who are absolutley ashamed to be called an american.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.