GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

int monetary system’s breakdown is underway, page-7

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Hmmm depends on the strength of any major market sell-off relative to any decline or rise in USD POG IMHO. Oz Gold stocks tending to follow the USD price rather than AUD - hence the recent relative strength in Oz Gold stocks sp compared to the fall in the AUD POG. Also having effectively decoupled relative to the general equities market (commodity and financials).

There is of course no telling if there is a MAJOR DELEVERAGING incidence whereby Funds (Quants? - Zero Hedge Blog) are forced to sell or similarly retail investors want to cover losses in other areas (likely to be less pronounced than in the past due to lower margin loan arrangements one would think).

Oz Gold stock holders I think are becoming more convinced of the strength, performance etc also more tolerant of the volatility in the POG.

http://www.globalspeculator.com.au/Australian-Producers-Index.html

Re Bonds - I for one will be watching the 10 Year T-Bill market closely for signs - 1st will be the testing of the Bond Traders as to how willing the Fed will be to buy up more........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.