Note to HC administrators:Hope this will not be classified as...

1. 726 Posts.
    Note to HC administrators:
    Hope this will not be classified as advertising,which is not my intention.
    ------------------------------------------------
    International Telecommunications and Digital Media Mission to China

I am very excited about the economic and social developments in China.

Over the last few years I have visited China five times and have made contact with several Chinese telecommunications and digital media companies, as well as with government representatives.

I have also organised a number of Roundtables in China. Given those contacts and experiences – and with a successful Broadband Mission to the Netherlands under my belt – I have made the decision to organise a 4-5 day telecommunications and digital media mission to Beijing in May/June 2008.

Mission Topics: FttH, smart grids (BPL), WiMAX, 3G and 4G, mobile content, Internet media, entertainment (IPTV, games, social networks), e-health, e-education. The focus will be on visions, strategies, new trends and developments (non-technical).

My rough plan for the Mission is as follows:

Reception/Official Welcome
    Telecoms and Digital Media Services Roundtable
    Telecoms and Digital Media Networking Day
    Private arrangements
    Information Day

For more information see: http://www.budde.com.au/conferences/public-workshop-details/China-program-Jun2008.html

People interested in receiving further information and updates, please email me to register your interest in the proposed Mission, so I can keep you informed about the progress of this activity. Of course please fell free to pass this message on to others who you think might be interested.

Paul Budde

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.