DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

KirilWhere do I start.....the accusations I have made I did...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Kiril

Where do I start.....the accusations I have made I did believe were 100% correct.
    I based my opinion and what I believed was an overwhelming balance of probabilities as follows.

Constant and extremely positive posts. Buy orders on every line, selling all blue chips etc to buy more. not telling the wife and so on. I thought at that time you must have so pretty hot info to be acting this way. And then the $2.00 quote, the same quote as the b----- ! That's was the tipping point and then I believed you were not for real.

The issue of the market manipulator/s did not concern you.

Major shareholders are as a courtesy afforded information that ordinary shareholders are not. This happens in the majority of cases. Highly unusual to be not informed of this capital raising.
    If you were not informed of this capital raising it's disgusting on managements part.

Also, all the deceit and dishonesty of past director's and one major shareholder in particular who to this day is told every single little thing ! !

All the sinister events of the past and you acting in this way and the $2 quote.

All this contributed to my view. You can get badly burnt taking things on face value.

I've sought some advice and it is possible you may not have been informed prior to the market.
    The unusual goings on of the past with this company in some way would be par for the course.

If I have made false accusations and I don't know now. I will apologise a bit hypocritical I know but what else can I do.

Don't let my posts be the reason you leave this forum. When I was suspended for a month previously I think that was a tap on the shoulder for me. I'm taking the hint this time, no more albuera this is my last post.

I've got nearly 90 grand of borrowed money on Intermoco and i know you have your future riding on this too.

I take this forum and our investment to seriously I must stop posting for my own sanity.

For what it's worth I don't feel good at all not by along way about those last two posts. If that's not my queue to checkout I don't know what is ! !

All the very best to you kiril and all the other long termers on this forum. It's gunna take time but we'll win !

Sorry duk I'm out for good this time ! ! !

Adios amigos
    Albi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.