DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Kiril, please do not stop posting your thoughts are much...

1. 256 Posts.
    Kiril, please do not stop posting your thoughts are much appreciated. I can see why Albuera came to the conclusions he did, because we are all aware you are now a top 10 shareholder and the inner circle of most companies are privy to certain information that the rest of us are not.

I heard rumours that a capital raising was on the cards but after further investigation, I was told no decision had been made. So after some hesitation I recently purchased another 1 million shares at .023 after kiril had posted one of his many positive posts. I honestly believe kiril was not aware of the capital raising. In hindsight maybe I should of put the rumour on this forum, but I usually like to back it up with fact.

I believe management are doing a fantastic job, with a few minor exceptions, the dumping of shares for the last three weeks was most likely the inner circle knowing they would have to the opportunity to sell at the higher price and buy back at .015 through the placement, as they would not be capped at $15000 like the rest of us. Second of all we have heard for some time that we are now cash flow positive only to see different facts in yesterdays announcement.

I understand the capital raising was necessary to fund our growth. Maybe two years from now we will see Kiril and Albuera on sun chairs in Hawaii laughing at the rest of us for not topping up when we had the chance. Guys keep the posts coming whether negative or positive, as it allows the rest us to gather information. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.